Ozone Treatment for Textile Effluent Treatment Plant COD, Colour
Removal Ozone Wastewater
The use of ozone in
textile effluent treatment appears to be a very attractive
alternative with considerable application potential. Ozone is a
powerful oxidizing agent when compared with other well knows
oxidizing agents. Ozone is capable of causing the degradation of
Advantages of Ozone Generator in Textile
Industry Effluent Treatment Plants
• Ozone reduces BOD.
• Ozone removes Colour.
• Ozone eliminates Odour.
• Ozonation increase the biodegradation effectiveness.
• Decomposes rapidly, leaving no harmful byproducts.
• Increase efficiency of Filter.
Ozone Generator in Textile Industry Effluent Treatment Plants
• Due to its unstable physical property, it should be generated
at the point of application for use in treatment purposes.
• After chemical oxidation residual ozone reverts to oxygen.
• Environment friendly gas.
• Can be retrofitted to existing and new treatment plant.
• Low operating cost.
• Easy to operate & handle.
Select different options on how Ozone Generator can be
integrated in Pulp & Paper Industry Effluent Treatment Plants