Ozone Treatment for Pharmaceutical Effluent Treatment Plant Pharma Tertiary Wastewater Ozonation
The use of ozone in the treatment of pharmaceutical effluent is attractive mainly because it may achieve the complete conversion of pollutants to CO2 and H2O, reducing toxicity and improving biodegradability.
Advantages of Ozone Generator in Pharmaceutical Industry Effluent Treatment Plant
• Ozone reduces BOD.
• Ozone removes Colour.
• Ozone eliminates Odour.
• Ozonation increase the biodegradation effectiveness.
• Decomposes rapidly, leaving no harmful byproducts.
• Increase efficiency of Filter.
Ozone Generator in Pharmaceutical Industry Effluent Treatment Plants
• Due to its unstable physical property, it should be generated
at the point of application for use in treatment purposes.
• After chemical oxidation residual ozone reverts to oxygen.
• Environment friendly gas.
• Can be retrofitted to existing and new treatment plant.
• Low operating cost.
• Easy to operate & handle.
Select different options on how Ozone Generator can be
integrated in Pulp & Paper Industry Effluent Treatment Plants